Acclaimed by many as one of the finest tenors in the world, George Dyer adds a polished showmanship and audience connection that will make you feel as if you were on Broadway, in Las Vegas, or at the Met!
Accompanied by an award winning 5 piece band, George sings a variety of musical genres including power ballads, Broadway hits, love songs, classic standards, favorite oldies, gospel, and more.
Read what people are saying!
George Dyer soared into the music world in 1996, making his professional debut to rave reviews with the New York City Opera as Ralph Rackstraw in H.M.S. Pinafore at the Lincoln Center in New York City. He has since performed extensively to wide acclaim in prestigious opera houses and concert halls across North America and in many countries throughout the world. Mr. Dyer has been a guest soloist with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on numerous occasions, including a 2005 worldwide broadcast to over 63 countries, translated in over 75 languages. He has been a district finalist in the Metropolitan Opera auditions and a national finalist in the San Francisco Opera’s Merola Program auditions, and a world-wide finalist in the prestigious Marion Anderson Vocal Competition. Reviewers, announcers and fans alike regularly mention his engaging stage presence, and his beautiful lyric tenor voice, frequently described as “powerful”, “rich”, “clear”, “silken” and “gorgeous”, with “soaring” high notes.
His operatic prowess notwithstanding, Mr. Dyer is a gifted performer of musical theater; he has enchanted countless audiences in the United States and Europe with solo concerts that feature a delightful mix of opera and Broadway favorites.
In the fall of 2009, “The George Dyer Show” opened in Branson, Missouri at the Dutton Family Theater. In 2010 it was nominated for 11 Show Awards including “Best New Show” and he was awarded “Male Vocalist of the Year” (bransoncritic.com) and “Best Male Vocalist” (bransonshowawards.com).
He has toured as a featured soloist with composers Kurt Bestor and Lex de Azevedo, performing throughout the United States, in Europe and in Israel. Other engagements include a solo recital for the Temple Square Concert Series in Salt Lake City, tenor soloist with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for the world premiere of Manooken’s “Lazarus”, as the Innkeeper in Michael McLean’s “Forgotten Carols”, and with Ballet West for their production of Orff’s “Carmina Burana” and Stavinsky’s “Pulcinella”.
Mr. Dyer was named “Best Male Recording Artist” of the year in 2001, 2004 and 2006 by the FCMA (Faith Centered Music Association.) He has released three solo recordings on the Shadow Mountain Label: “Wondrous Love”, “Then Sings My Soul”, and “A New Song”, all of which have received numerous accolades and awards, including several Pearl Awards.
Mr. Dyer filmed two live made-for-TV concerts in Jerusalem for acclaimed composer Lex de Azevedo’s Oratorios entitled “Gloria: The Life of Christ-part 1″ and “Hosanna: The Life of Christ-part 3″. He made his film acting debut in 2006 in two Lightstone Studios musicals in the “Liken the Scriptures” video series: as King Darius in “Daniel and the Lions” and as the wicked Chancellor Nimrod and the heartless Superintendent Dormin in “Samuel the Lamanite”, broadcast worldwide on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and BYU TV, respectively.
2008 marked Mr. Dyer’s highly successful directorial debut of the stage production “Power in His Touch”, a Christian musical by Colette Call, which drew record crowds. His success as a director added yet another dimension to his resume of accomplishments.
A native of Roanoke, Virginia and a devoted family man, George currently lives in Branson, Missouri with his wife Clarisse and their four children.
Kendra began her training as a performer at the age of 7, as an ensemble dancer/singer with a youth dance group in Kaysville, Utah. She continued to hone her musical skills over the years by
performing with various school, church and community groups, until , with her Dad, opened up the George Dyer Show in Branson, Missour in the fall of 2009. Since then she has been a integral part
of planning, performing, marketing and managing both the Branson Show and tour dates throughout the country.
In 2011, Kendra recorded her first solo cd, “Wonderful World”, and is preparing to release an album of original songs this year (2014). Kendra is lauded for her rich, “pitch perfect” voice, as well as for the grace and beauty she exudes on stage.
Not withstanding her full schedule and work-load associated with the George Dyer Show, Kendra is also a student at Ozark Technical College in Missouri, where she is preparing to pursue a degree in Music Therapy. She is also serving as Relief Society President of her Young Single Adult Branch in Branson, and certifying to become a Yoga instructor.
1. How Great Thou Art Listen
2. God So Loved the World
3. O Divine Redeemer
4. Father in Heaven (Ave Maria)
5. When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
6. Nearer, My God, to Thee Listen
7. Praise to The Lord, The Almighty
8. Behold the Wounds in Jesus' Hands
9. Lord, Make Me an Instrument of Thy Peace
10. Abide with Me; 'Tis Eventide Listen
11. Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing Listen
12. Dedication Listen
1. Oh, What a Beautiful Morning (from: Oklahoma)
2. I Am I, don Quixote (from: Man of La Mancha)
3. Impossible Dream (from: Man of La Mancha) Listen
4. Bring Him Home (from: Les Miserable) Listen
5. It Ain't Necessarily So (from: Porgy and Bess)
6. Music of the Night (from: Phantom of the Opera) Listen
7. I only Have Eyes for You
8. Hymn to Love Listen
10. Home Listen
12. You Raise Me Up Listen
1. Everything Listen
2. Close Every Door (from: Joseph and the Amazing Techni-Colored Dreamcoat) Listen
3. Stars (from: Les Miserable)
4. All I Ask of You (from: Phantom of the Opera)
6. Mack the Knife (from: Three Penny Opera)
7. Halellujah Listen
8. Bridge Over Troubled Water Listen
9. Tell My Father (from: The Civil War)
10. Nessun Dorma (from: Trunadot) Listen
1. Feelin' Good Listen
2. Just Haven't Met You Yet
3. Quando, Quando, Quando Listen
4. Me (from: Beauty and the Beast)
5. To Make You Feel My Love Listen
6. Beyond the Sea Listen
7. Rolling in the Deep (Kassidy Dyer) Listen
8. They Can't Take That Away From Me (w/ Kendra Dyer)
9. This is the Moment (from: Jeckyll & Hyde)
10. For Good (from: Wicked)
1. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm Listen
2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
3. Believe Listen
4. The Christmas Song Listen
5. What Child Is This
6. The Christmas Waltz
7. I'll Be Home for Christmas
8. Breath of Heaven
9. In the Bleak Mid-Winter Listen
10. O Holy Night (Cantique de Noel) Listen
1. Gabriel's Oboe/Nella Fantasia Listen
2. One Note
3. Far and Away Listen
4. The Prayer Listen
5. He Shall Feed His Flock
6. Padre Nostro/The Lord's Prayer
7. The Lonely Swallow/Rondine al Nido
8. Come to Know Listen
9. Time to Say Goodbye Listen
10. Lamb of God/Adadio for Strings, Op. 11
Your official George Dyer t-shirt! - Black